As part of our efforts to expand our course offerings, Lion & Hiyoko is recruiting native English speakers who are fluent in Japanese to join the team.
|レッスン内容||Examples of Course Offerings
・EIKEN English Proficiency Test and TOEIC Prep
・Reading and Commentary on English-language Magazines, Newspapers, and Books
・English in the news
・Western Music Lesson (singing, song lyrics, pronunciation, artist themes/etc)
・Western Film Lesson (assigning films, selecting clips, scripts, actor background/story/etc)
・Business Email and Writing
・English Resume Writing
・Entrance Exams (College/High School/Middle School)
・American English, American English Accent
・British English, British English Accent
・Public Speaking Coaching
・Lessons for English Teachers
・Lessons on Academic Discipline (ex: Introductory Second Language Acquisition as an Academic Study)
・Support for Applying to Foreign Colleges and Masters Degree Programs
・Study Abroad/Working Holiday Support and Counseling
・MBA Study Abroad Program
|レッスン時間・頻度||As soon as you start working with us, we will work together with the instructors in creating a curriculum that would suit their strengths and abilities. In addition, we allow our trainers very flexible lesson scheduling to accommodate their needs.|
- Fluency in Japanese: either having passed the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) N1 or have an equivalent level of fluency
- Have a specific area of expertise/speciality that you’re able to teach
- Qualified candidates must be able to quickly respond to Email and Skype messages (more than 3 per day)
- Professional experience (emphasis will be placed on attitude and personality for those without experience)
- Students are not eligible for consideration or application
- Qualified candidates must be able to confidently conduct lessons both in English and Japanese depending on the level of students.
- Qualified candidates are required to be familiar with the International Phonetic Alphabet
- Hourly Wage: JPY4,000~
- Major emphasis on being able to quickly respond to emails and messages from students.
- Candidates from any nationality can apply, but qualified candidates must be able to provide students with easy to understand explanations in Japanese.
- This is a part-time contracting opportunity.